ART AND WRITING COMPETITION
One of Inkpot’s major goals is to encourage today’s youth to engage with Indian art and literature. So, in the same vein, create something, something meaning non-fiction or fiction prose, poetry or a collection, visual art or short film, that resonates with this idea. You hold the reins of this project – write about a cultural or social phenomenon, emulate (not imitate) the work of a painter, tells a story very desi in its flavor, or anything else that you care about, which shows your engagement with Indian art.
Let your imagination free, create something that matters to you so that it can matter to others, and most of all, have fun with this.
Three pieces of work best reflecting our mission while showing general excellence will be awarded and get a chance to interact with pioneers of their fields.
- Essays and short stories must be between 1000 and 1500 words.
- All poetry must be between 100-200 words
- All short films must be from 4 to 6 minutes.
- A piece of visual art must be created using acrylic or oil paint only on canvas not bigger than A3.
- All work should be original and your own.
- You are solely responsible for any infringement on copyrighted materials.
Mail your work to this address: firstname.lastname@example.org
In your mailing package, please mention your name, age, school, email address, phone number and the name of your project on a separate page. Please do not mention any identifying information on the work itself.